The Municipality of Figueira da Foz, develops, within its legal powers, a set of activities that aim to serve the people of your county.
The Municipality of Figueira da Foz is committed to respecting the privacy of its citizens and the data subjects in general and the safety and security of their personal data.
The Municipality of Figueira da Foz only collect and process data related to the promotion and protection of own interests of your county population, in conjunction with the parishes, and in interaction with the respective municipal enterprises within the limits and in compliance with its legal obligations. Thus, the main basis of the data processing operations carried out by the city of Figueira da Foz is the fulfillment of its legal obligations, the law and the fundamental guarantee of the purpose, the foundation of the collection, minimization, and retention of personal data processed.
There may be situations where the data processing operations still result from the need to comply with the execution of contracts or pre-contractual steps in the Figueira da Foz City Council is involved.
The Figueira da Foz City Hall is still tied to obligations of transparency and promoting citizenship, that translate into actions of communication and dissemination of their activities to the Community.
The Municipality of Figueira da Foz collects consents to support specific treatment operations, particularly those involving special categories of data, or minor, treated in schools or leisure activities .
The consent shall be given unequivocally and by a verifiable statement at any time. Silence, pre-validated options or the default is not considered a valid consent act.
The holder has the right to access at any time:
• the personal data that the City Council Figueira da Foz holds about you, these have been granted by itself or collected from third parties
• the data processing purposes
• the recipients of the data
• the retention periods, are defined
• to information on the existence of automated decisions, including profiling
The holder has the right to ask the local authority information about the personal data concerning him and has provided, and to receive this information in a structured format, current use and automatic reading and even the right to transmit such data to another entity.
In certain situations the owner has the right to request the deletion / forgetfulness of their personal data. For example:
• when personal data is no longer needed for the originally defined purposes
• when the consent to the processing of data has been removed
• if the holder has opposed to treatment
• when the data have been unlawfully treated
In cases where the legitimate interests of the local authority take precedence over fundamental rights and freedoms of the holder, always analyzed individually, the holder has the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
In certain situations the owner has the right to request the limitation of treatment. For example:
• while the personal data are not recorded accurately, having been asked to update their
• the processing of personal data is unlawful
• personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes set
• the proprietor to have opposed to the processing of personal data and has not been answered to this request
TRANSPARENCY OF INFORMATION
At all times where personal data is collected, the holder shall be informed:
• on data processing purposes
• the Data Protection Charge contacts (DPO)
• the identity of the controller;
• the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The local authority is responsible for processing, determining the purposes and means used in the processing of personal data. But it is also responsible for ensuring compliance with the Regulation by its subcontractors. A subcontractor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the company.
The Regulation provides for the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
The DPO's main functions:
• awareness and training employees
• be the contact point for data subjects to privacy issues
• cooperate with the supervisory bodies
• control and monitor the risks of personal data processing operations
• ensure the updated register of personal data processing operations
BREACH NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a breach of personal data, please report it immediately to the Data Protection Officer to be initiated measures of assessment, monitoring and mitigation of potential impacts. The Data Protection Officer shall communicate the data breaches without undue delay to the data, and the CNDP (National Commission for Data Protection) within 72 hours from taking note of the situation.
The data subjects may at any time and free of charge, exercise their rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, opposition, limitation and portability of your data via the email address [ dpo @ cm-figoz pt ] or by letter to the postal address [Saraiva de Carvalho Avenue 3084-501 Figueira da Foz].